Start your Energy Revolution
Our lives increasingly rely on digital technologies. Digitization is an inevitable process, driven by increasing volumes of data, advances in our ability to analyse data, and greater connectivity. The energy sector is no different, with digitization changing both the way energy is supplied and consumed. Through this call for innovation, we want to connect with energy innovators that will create the next energy era.
How to participate
If you are an innovative startup or SME developing innovative solutions and technologies, please fill out the application form of the present landing page, clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
A description of your startup / SME and supportive documents are warmly recommended and can be enclosed to the form.
Who can apply
TRL: market ready.
Preferably from Italia/Europa/Israel.
The Challenge Start your Energy Revolution focuses on the new digital and sustainable frontier for building heating; specifically, it focuses on smart heat management and how to help private citizens to become energy managers of their homes.
Seaside and Italgas are looking for innovative solutions in the following areas:
- Leveraging of IOT and data to reduce the centralized boiler’s consumption (ex. Machine Learning, Digital Twin, etc.);
- Digitization of heat management processes in medium-large condominiums;
- New renewables and energy harvesting;
- Engagement and gamification to encourage and increase the awareness and proactivity of condominiums;
- New business models for the zeroing of tenant’s investment and to share the related saving between the tenant and ESCOs.
At the end of the co-design phase, Seaside and Italgas will evaluate the opportunity of establishing either commercial or technological partnerships.
What we offer
Specialized services provided by Lazio Innova Spazio Attivo
POC as follow on.
Equity investments and networking activities with companies of the group and external partners will be evaluated.
Jun, the 10th: call opening
Jul, the 20th: call closing
End of Oct: innovation day